Sunday, May 31, 2009

Long Session today

Was running ok and hitting some hands and managed to bring a profit down the past couple nights..... Last night was up good pretty fast then got my money in preflop against short stack

AK vs JJ

ace hit but so did the jack.... pretty standard for a short stack to play a hand that way.....

Since that things havent been too well.... this morning my J9 hit two pair on flop.... me SB vs BB both limp... I hit my two pair so i am raising and re-raising him all the way through.. flips over Q10 after all in and rivers the King for the straight... So i am down a buy in already this morning but have a long day ahead of me...

I plan on trying to double my broll today on Bodog.... which would be 4 buyins.... well now 5 lol.....

EJ

PS. as i am typing this i have 88 in cutoff.... call raise.... 4 players

Flop

AJ8 all clubs..... LOL boy did i feel like i was behind.... guy flopped a flush.... lost only minimal considering

No comments:

Post a Comment